Membership in ITNS
As an ITNS member, you will enjoy the many benefits of membership, which allow you to:
- Participate in our transplant-specific educational programs at a discounted rate
- Network with transplant nurses throughout the world
- Earn free continuing education credits through our endeavors with Medscape, Inc.
- Receive our informative ITNS Newsletter
- Enhance your professional development through abstract submissions and educational presentations
- Access to nursing resources
- Access to patient education materials such as the Transplant Patient Education Booklets and our pill identification stickers.
Dual Membership in ITNS and TTS
- Access to member-only sections of the TTS website www.tts.org
- Free access to educational materials, including TTS Multimedia Library with oral presentations congresses and meetings, and webinars
- Access to each issue of TTS official Journal Transplantation online as a TTS member with an Electronic Table of Contents sent to you by email
- TTS Newsletter Tribune, updating TTS and Section activities
- Awareness of Global Transplantation events including WHO, ONT and Regional Society activities
- Reduced Registration fees at TTS symposia, congresses and meetings
- Access to Grants, Awards and Proposed Sponsored Fellowships
- Participation in TTS Initiatives including TTS Education Academy, Declaration of Istanbul activities, and nKOL activities
- Participation in voting on locations of future TTS Congresses and for TTS Officers and Councilors.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are an existing ITNS member and would like to add TTS membership, please call member services at +1-847-375-6340. If you are NOT a current ITNS member and would like to join both ITNS and TTS, you can add the memberships to your cart during the checkout process.